This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin ans screen
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 05:58:06 -0400
- Subject: Re: Cygwin ans screen
- References: <44BF2489.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > screen is an extremely useful program, and I wish someone could solve
> > the Cygwin problems with it. Many people have tried over the years.
> > I'd be happy to package it for Cygwin if someone could get it working.
> I would think that packaging it a with few minor bugs is better than
> waiting, ie. more likely to spur/inspire someone with the skills to
> look more deeply.
The last time I floated that idea on cygwin-apps, the Cygwin project admins disagreed. But maybe it's worth a try again.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html