This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: msync failure due to rounding up length (with test case and suggested fix)
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 11:02:09 +0200
- Subject: Re: msync failure due to rounding up length (with test case and suggested fix)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Jul 18 20:36, Neal Norwitz wrote:
> See winsup/cygwin/mmap.cc line 1355 in current CVS (msync function):
> len = roundup2 (len, pagesize);
> I verified my suspicion that roundup2() is causing Python's test suite
> to fail.
Thanks for the testcase. I agree that rounding up len is wrong.
Unfortunately I have no recollection why I added this and I missed to
add a comment apparently <mental note>add more comments</mental note>.
I removed it now.
Thanks again for the testcase,
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html