This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Two different cygwin environments
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 13:25:51 -0400
- Subject: Re: Two different cygwin environments
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 07/18/2006, Andrei Stebakov wrote:
I am using the current cygwin installed by cygwin.exe.
If you actually installed with 'cygwin.exe', then this is not a supported
installation. You'd be better off removing this and reinstalling using
'setup.exe' at cygwin.com. As Igor noted, you should use the latest
cygwin1.dll. You really should keep only one cygwin1.dll (the latest) on
your system at a time, for sanity's sake.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html