This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: directories via. cygwin/windows
- From: Jim Easton <jim at cs dot ualberta dot ca>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: Jim Easton <jim at cs dot ualberta dot ca>
- Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 01:48:08 -0600 (MDT)
- Subject: Re: directories via. cygwin/windows
Yesterday I wrote:
> > Could someone please explain to me what is going on or direct me
> > to documentation that would explain it or perhaps to a more
> > appropriate list.
"Thank you" to everyone who responded my question. It gives me a
lot to investigate - it will take me a while. :-)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html