This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: FW: Cygwin Perl bug -- pod2usage(-verbose => 0) & pod2usage(-verbose => 1)
- From: Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes <sthoenna at efn dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 23:02:51 -0700
- Subject: Re: FW: Cygwin Perl bug -- pod2usage(-verbose => 0) & pod2usage(-verbose => 1)
- References: <41ECDED5.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Sun, Jul 09, 2006 at 04:35:29PM -0700, David Christensen wrote:
> Cygwin & Perl:
> This issue is still present.
> Reini's PERLIO suggestion functions as a work-around on Cygwin.
> Who decides if/when to use Reini's suggested patch? If that decision
> has already been made in the negative, why and what is the next step?
> If that decision has already be made in the positive, when will we see
> the correction in Cygwin?
I'm building an updated perl package, and will include this patch
and try to get it included upstream.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html