This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: binutils-20060709-1
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 15:01:32 -0400
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: binutils-20060709-1
- References: <20050710013851.GA26595@trixie.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
I've made a new version of binutils available for installation. This
is a refresh from the current binutils CVS.
For a brief description of this package, and a listing of the files it
contains, see http://cygwin.com/packages/binutils . The project web
page has more details: http://sourceware.org/binutils/ .
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Then, run setup and answer all of the questions.
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at the above URL.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html