This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
1.5.21 release imminent - please test latest snapshot
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 12:11:49 -0400
- Subject: 1.5.21 release imminent - please test latest snapshot
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
I've just created a snapshot which may, barring any conflagrations, be
very close to what will show up as 1.5.21. If there are no major
regressions from 1.5.20, I plan on releasing cygwin 1.5.21 on Monday.
The fixes that I can infer from the ChangeLog are:
- block current signal while executing in a signal handler.
- remove previously broken ability to store symlink info in extended attributes.
- rexec rewrite
- temporarily remove SA_RESTART functionality from blocking signals calls in
preparation for a 1.5.22 socket rewrite.
- implement setmetamode handling (see linux man page for more details).
- allow listening on an unbound INET socket.
(I'm sure Corinna will clarify some of the above or add to the list)
Please test this (or any newer) snapshot and report any regressions from
1.5.20 to this thread.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html