This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Using du.exe to calculate disk usage on a Microsoft cluster server
- From: mwoehlke <mwoehlke at tibco dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 10:38:11 -0500
- Subject: Re: Using du.exe to calculate disk usage on a Microsoft cluster server
- References: <44AE71C5.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Will Beldman wrote:
Can anyone tell me under what circumstance the message
du: fts_read failed: Permission denied
would come up. I should be able to troubleshoot things from there if
only I knew what that error message is really complaining about.
When all else fails, you can try reading the source code (WAEFRTSC?
:-))... this *is* OSS, after all.
Do not expose to extreme heat, cold, or open flame.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html