This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin-1.5.20 problem: sh.exe (bash) crashed upon termination
- From: Kiyo Kelvin Lee <kiyolee at hotmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 17:01:56 +1000
- Subject: Re: cygwin-1.5.20 problem: sh.exe (bash) crashed upon termination
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <44ACB45B.email@example.com>
> caption[sh.exe - Application Error]
> The instruction at "0x6100365f" referenced memory at "0x006cda90".
The memory could not be "written".
> Click on OK to terminate the program.
> Click on CANCEL to debug the program.
Any other (old) cygwin*.dll in Your path or reachable?
Did You run other cygwin tools from another (older) installation first?
Were they still running while You get that error with Your new
Definitely NOT the case.
I have only one cygwin1.dll in the path.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html