This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Using du.exe to calculate disk usage on a Microsoft cluster server
- From: "Lev Bishop" <lev dot bishop at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 10:14:22 -0400
- Subject: Re: Using du.exe to calculate disk usage on a Microsoft cluster server
- References: <44AA75CA.email@example.com>
On 7/4/06, Will Beldman wrote:
I will try to run the script against /cygdrive/s/* instead of S:/* and
let you all know if it fails.
You still haven't posted the actual command line you are using, but
why not use /cygdrive/s instead of /cygdrive/s/* , which should avoid
the need for quoting?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html