This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gdb: Segfault in pthread_mutex_init
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2006 15:11:57 -0400
- Subject: Re: gdb: Segfault in pthread_mutex_init
- References: <063020061451.18177.44A53A890001016D0000470122135753330A050E040D0C079D0A@comcast.net> <44A53FD8.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
David Greene wrote:
Eric Blake wrote:
Read the archives, this issue has already been beaten to death.
This is already fixed in CVS cygwin and CVS gdb; but until cygwin
1.5.20 is released, so that a new gdb snapshot can be provided,
you will have to use snapshots or resign yourself to hitting continue.
When is a new release expected?
"Soon", as it has been for the last several months at least. If you'd like
to help hasten it's debut, try snapshots and report any new regressions you
see from 1.5.19.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html