This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
ipconfig and cygwin
- From: Dave <kilroyd at googlemail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: RB767 at daimlerchrysler dot com
- Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 19:19:20 +0100
- Subject: ipconfig and cygwin
Do you know if ipconfig has been ported to cygwin
Please send all queries direct to the cygwin list rather than to
individuals who post to the list.
To find out if a particular package has been ported, use the cygwin
package search page at http://cygwin.com/packages
Doing http://cygwin.com/cgi-bin2/package-grep.cgi?grep=ipconfig does not
reveal a package/file with that name.
That said, ipconfig is a windows command, and I am not aware of an
ipconfig for Unix/Linux.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html