This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin 1-5.19-4 crashes at tty_list::terminate() when using gvim in diff mode
- From: Eric Blake <ebb9 at byu dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com, kiyolee at hotmail dot com
- Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 12:10:49 -0600
- Subject: Re: cygwin 1-5.19-4 crashes at tty_list::terminate() when using gvim in diff mode
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
According to Kiyo Kelvin Lee on 6/29/2006 10:15 PM:
> I took some time to debug into the gvim process and found that actually
> a crash (SIGSEGV as reported by gdb) would happen inside the function
> tty_list::terminate() (in tty.cc) all the time upon quiting from gvim.
> And somehow the crash would become consuming all cpu cycles.
Have you tried a recent snapshot? This may have already been fixed in
CVS, and getting testing exposure will help speed up the 1.5.20 release
Life is short - so eat dessert first!
Eric Blake email@example.com
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v220.127.116.11 (Cygwin)
Comment: Public key at home.comcast.net/~ericblake/eblake.gpg
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html