This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: sending an empty UDP packet.
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 13:09:04 +0200
- Subject: Re: sending an empty UDP packet.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Jun 30 19:18, Tanaka Akira wrote:
> Hi. I have a trouble to send an empty UDP packet.
Thanks for the bug report and especially the testcase. It's incredible
but the check for a zero length packet has been introduced in 2002, 4
years ago, and nobody has ever complained that it's wrong. Wow. Almost
I've fixed that in current CVS. Check the next snapshot from
http://cygwin.com/snapshots or wait for 1.5.20, which is really
due soon now.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html