This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Which list should cygwin development be discussed on ?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 21:18:18 -0400
- Subject: Re: Which list should cygwin development be discussed on ?
- References: <44A474CE.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Jun 30, 2006 at 01:48:14AM +0100, Darryl Miles wrote:
>Is my more technical discussion better put onto the cygwin-patches list
No. The mailing list descriptions really are accurate. If you don't
have a patch, then you shouldn't be sending email to cygwin-patches.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html