This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gmp and libiconv as mingw variant libraries under cygwin?
- From: Tim Prince <timothyprince at sbcglobal dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 23:16:19 -0700
- Subject: Re: gmp and libiconv as mingw variant libraries under cygwin?
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tprince at myrealbox dot com
Christian Joensson wrote:
I'm starting to look at cygwin for doing mingw "environment" variants
of binutils and gcc, to test compile them.
Now, starting with binutils, I do this:
CC='gcc -mno-cygwin' CXX='g++ -mno-cygwin' ../src/configure i686-pc-mingw32
and then a regular make.
I notice, but I really don't require it here, that gmp is missing. Is
that, gmp as mingw variant under cygwin, available to download? If
not, how would you suggest I configure, build and install them local
I don't know if my luck was bad, but the cygwin gmp binary I got from a
mirror was corrupt. Installing cygwin source and rebuilding it
corrected that, so I would think it worth a try with the configure
modification you use for other tools.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html