This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: compile linux kernel in cygwin
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 08:02:46 -0400
- Subject: Re: compile linux kernel in cygwin
- References: <BAY22-F95A93A5FF571BA66B24D0907F0@phx.gbl>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Jun 28, 2006 at 04:01:57PM +0530, hulge hulge wrote:
>while compiling kernel i am getting following error
>when i run command make bzImage
>it gives me lot of errors of redefining variables, structure etc..
>i am able to undersatnd why these errors.
>i don't understand which includ file cygwin use
>one from linux source code's "include" folder
>or cygwimns/usr/include folder
You are going to have to stop sending the same message over and over
again. If you aren't getting any answers to your question then that's
too bad but sending repeated email is just annoying.
If you are just doing something like:
then that is not going to work. You need a special compiler to build
the linux kernel.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html