This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: rsync thinking a local transfer is "remote"
- From: clayne at anodized dot com
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 17:47:52 -0700
- Subject: Re: rsync thinking a local transfer is "remote"
- References: <44A06F42.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Jun 26, 2006 at 04:35:30PM -0700, Linda Walsh wrote:
> I've got a weird situation with rsync. I'm trying to
> transfer some files from a network share mounted as "B:\".
Anything strange about the filenames in those directories?
Colons or otherwise?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html