This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Updated: vim-7.0.035-1
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 18:29:23 -0400
- Subject: Re: Updated: vim-7.0.035-1
- References: <20060623204354.GB11077@calimero.vinschen.de> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Jun 23, 2006 at 06:25:23PM -0400, Luis P Caamano wrote:
>On 6/23/06, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>>I have updated the version of vim on cygwin.com to 7.0.035-1.
>Last time I had to compile from sources in order to get gvim. Is a
>GTK2 gvim included in 7.0.035-1 as it used to be in the 6.x series?
gvim is not included in the vim package. It never has been. It is
a separate package entirely and that package hasn't been updated to
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html