This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Error running vim 7.0.030-1 with cygwin 1.5.19-4
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 22:41:22 +0200
- Subject: Re: Error running vim 7.0.030-1 with cygwin 1.5.19-4
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Jun 23 09:40, Aaron Humphrey wrote:
> I just downloaded the new version of vim this morning, but the first
> time I tried it(whether with a file argument or not), I got a popup
> "The procedure entry point sigset could not be located in the dynamic
> link library cygwin1.dll."
> Cygcheck.out attached.
Sorry about that. It appears that I can't make a vim release without
some annoying mistake. I've uploaded a new version of vim, 7.0.35-1
(yes, 5 more patches), which is supposed to run on 1.5.19 as well.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html