PCYMTNQREAIYR (was: window resizing not updating COLUMNS and LINES)

I got above reply, which leads to:
Please Configure Your Mailer To Not Quote Raw E-mail Addresses In Your
Replies. Some mailers include the raw e-mail address in the "Joe
<joe@example.com> wrote:" line. The web archives for the mailing lists
are publicly available. Let's not feed the spam harvesters! (Some people
express doubt that munging addresses actually works, but a spam report
from CDT.org shows that spam harvesters often don't bother decoding even
the simplest anti-spam measures such as replacing "@" with "AT" and "."
with "DOT").
Of course, there may be other raw e-mail addresses in messages, e.g., in
signatures, but that's the choice of the person sending the message

I would happily follow the suggestion, but the MS Outlook help, directs
me to Tools/Options/Preferences/Email options.
I do not see anything there that selectively manipulates quoted
addresses. Is the idea that I manually remove the address from the
quote. Not that I mind, but it seems prone to being forgotten once in a
while