This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How to create dll in cygwin
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 22:32:29 -0400
- Subject: Re: How to create dll in cygwin
- References: <000f01c695a3$68a59dd0$ab01a8c0@loiscxf>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
> I want to create a dll from source file, how to create dll in cygwin,
> can anyone give me some tips.
Yes, certainly. Please avail yourself of the existing
Cygwin resources found at www.cygwin.com. For specific
information on building DLLs, see the proper section in
the Cygwin User's Guide:
> Can cygwin create static library(.lib file)?
Of course. By default, it's named libfoo.a but the format
is the same and can be named however you want.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html