This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: g++ 4.1?
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 15:24:00 -0700
- Subject: Re: g++ 4.1?
- References: <loom.20060620T220001email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Shawn Samuel wrote:
> I would like to upgrade to g++ 4.1 under cygwin. I only see 3.3.x and 3.4.4 as
> options for the gcc-g++ package in cygwin setup, and haven't found any doc
> online or in the newsgroup for this issue. Is there an easy way to go about
> this, or is this just a bad idea?
You can build gcc from source yourself. That's the only option for
using 4.x right now.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html