This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: so it does work, sometimes
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 20:10:28 -0400
- Subject: Re: so it does work, sometimes
- References: <000f01c69265$a8c2f8e0$0300a8c0@joehome>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Jun 17, 2006 at 07:27:54PM -0400, Science Guy wrote:
>Well maybe I can slip this message in. The shortened form of my blocked
>message is that I installed the latest snapshot on my PC but it did not fix
>the "bash and CSRSS consuming 100% of CPU" problem.
>Any other suggestions?
Igor suggested reading: http://sourceware.org/lists.html#rbl-sucks . If you
had done that, and followed the instructions there, you'd probably be able
to send the problematic email here.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html