This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: sed: 4.1.5 breaks libtool generation
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 00:30:05 -0400
- Subject: Re: sed: 4.1.5 breaks libtool generation
- References: <20060617142400.CEF67313@mail-msgstore01.qut.edu.au>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Jun 17, 2006 at 02:24:00PM +1000, Mark Hessling wrote:
>Given the fact that cygwin runs on a machine where the native linend is
>CRLF, having a major component not recognise CRLF as a linend when
>handling text files is, AFAIAC, a major problem.
...unless you stop to consider that sed is supposed to work correctly on
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html