This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: listen/accept/fork behavior problem between cygwin1 1.5.18 and cygwin1.dll 1.5.19
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 22:40:25 +0200
- Subject: Re: listen/accept/fork behavior problem between cygwin1 1.5.18 and cygwin1.dll 1.5.19
- References: <20060519024910.GA32309@ns1.anodized.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On May 18 19:49, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> I'm not using perl, but I observed this behavior the other night when trying
> to debug an accept() issue with pthreads.
> Test case (my original network wrappers left in, since it would create more space
> not to leave them as functions; error checking stripped down for the test code
> and printf()s added):
Thanks very much for your testcase. I applied a patch to Cygwin, please
give the next developer snapshot from http://cygwin.com/snapshots/ a try.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html