This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: vim executables hidden after vim7 install, with workaround
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 11:26:14 +0200
- Subject: Re: vim executables hidden after vim7 install, with workaround
- References: <448E0DFC.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Jun 12 17:59, S Page wrote:
> I installed vim 7 on my Windows XP SP2 cygwin system (DLL version:
> 1.5.19) using Cygwin setup.
> But there's no vim.exe in my path. It's not in /bin or /usr/bin. I've
> reinstalled with Cygwin setup twice.
It was a packaging bug on my side. Thanks to cgf there was a quick
upload of vim-7.0.017-2 which solves this bug.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html