This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Missing include in mntent.h
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 10:47:23 +0200
- Subject: Re: Missing include in mntent.h
- References: <448D8F34.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Jun 12 19:58, Eugene Kotlyarov wrote:
> I think #include <stdio.h> is needed in mntent.h for definition of FILE.
> Here is patch for it.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html