This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Call for testing Cygwin snapshot
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 17:01:00 +0200
- Subject: Re: Call for testing Cygwin snapshot
- References: <20060424181242.GA5783@calimero.vinschen.de> <20060502061157.GA2400@efn.org> <20060502154709.GA982@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <20060503035059.GA3140@efn.org> <20060510053050.GA2284@efn.org> <20060510053858.GA13351@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <20060523021203.GA3604@efn.org> <20060605053440.GA2752@efn.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On several days within the last few weeks, Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes wrote:
> > Yes, removing the setsockopt calls from fdsock does get rsync working
> > again. Sorry it took me so long to try.
> Still happening with 20060604.
I disabled setting the buffers in CVS. What happens is that duplicating
the socket for a forked process fails if the tcp SO_RCVBUF size is set
to a value above the standard maximum TCP window size of 65535, and only
if the socket is connected to a remote machine. This is really strange.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html