This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: mount never fails ... sorta
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 14:32:28 -0400
- Subject: Re: mount never fails ... sorta
- References: <200606111234.k5BCYrpq015157@sd.skydive1.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Jun 11, 2006 at 02:34:53AM -1000, Richard Foulk wrote:
>Give mount(1) nonexistent hosts or directories and it will complain,
>but it still populates the mount table as if it succeeded.
>It also always returns zero, for success or failure.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html