This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Gdb and debug symbol in pdb
- From: Sergey Tovpeko <sevtov at mail dot ru>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 11:51:04 +0400
- Subject: Gdb and debug symbol in pdb
- Reply-to: Sergey Tovpeko <sevtov at mail dot ru>
I've a question about using gdb on windows. I'm debugging a
program produced by Microsoft compiler. It would be nice of GDB
to understand debug symbols in Microsoft-specific debug format (PDB).
Did anyone try to support this format in gdb? I know, it's private.
But Microsoft provides a big API for analyzing pdb format.
And sorry for my english.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html