This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: apache2 reports bad system call
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 00:05:26 -0400
- Subject: Re: apache2 reports bad system call
- References: <448795F1.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Robert Khachikyan wrote:
I successfully have installed and have been using cygwin on my windows XP.
Just recently I decided to add a web server. After installing the apache2,
it complains of 'Bad system call':
Bad system call
$ /usr/sbin/httpd2.exe -v
Server version: Apache/2.2.2
Server built: Jun 6 2006 13:28:20
However, when starting the apache1.3.33, I have no problem. But due to
I'd like for the apache to be up-to-date.....You guys have any
Read the readme? Sounds to me like apache2 requires IPC via Cygserver.
I would think the readme would talk about this (don't have apache2 installed
myself so I don't know for sure but then again Max is a pretty thorough guy).
If you're looking for more info on Cygserver, see:
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html