This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.5.19-4: sshd: "child_copy: linked dll data write copy failed" after computer reboot (Windows 2003 Server SP1)
- From: René Krell <rkrell at gk-software dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 09:43:25 +0200
- Subject: Re: 1.5.19-4: sshd: "child_copy: linked dll data write copy failed" after computer reboot (Windows 2003 Server SP1)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <44805C63.email@example.com>
Hi Larry, that's what I already did, used the "-i" flag. Please just give it a
try - registering a service using cygrunsrv with another account (user name,
password) using "-i" - it won't work. Believe me that I tried what I wrote
here ;-) R.K.
On Friday 02 June 2006 17:42, Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:
> On 06/02/2006, René Krell wrote:
> > The main reason for using the LocalSystem account instead of a different
> > one is that I want to allow interactive applications to appear in
> > Windows, which isn't definitely allowed by cygrunsrv and probably
> > generally in Windows with a separated sshd account.
> Interacting with the desktop is not a feature of the account but rather of
> the service. 'cygrunsrv' allows you to add this ability with the '-i'
> flag. It's also possible to toggle this on and off in the Windows services
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html