This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.5.19-4: sshd: "child_copy: linked dll data write copy failed" after computer reboot (Windows 2003 Server SP1)
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 11:42:27 -0400
- Subject: Re: 1.5.19-4: sshd: "child_copy: linked dll data write copy failed" after computer reboot (Windows 2003 Server SP1)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 06/02/2006, René Krell wrote:
The main reason for using the LocalSystem account instead of a different
one is that I want to allow interactive applications to appear in Windows,
which isn't definitely allowed by cygrunsrv and probably generally in
Windows with a separated sshd account.
Interacting with the desktop is not a feature of the account but rather of
the service. 'cygrunsrv' allows you to add this ability with the '-i' flag.
It's also possible to toggle this on and off in the Windows services GUI.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html