This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problems with ssh/scp/sftp on a dual core Dell Latitude D820
- From: Andreas Loebel <loebel at zib dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 09:21:57 +0200
- Subject: Re: Problems with ssh/scp/sftp on a dual core Dell Latitude D820
- References: <447740D0.email@example.com> <00b401c680ee$b5204300$a501a8c0@CAM.ARTIMI.COM> <loom.20060526T235641firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: loebel at zib dot de
Chris Richardson wrote:
It turns out that the crash was happening in biolsp.dll.
This belongs to Wave System's Embassy Security Suite, which provides the tools
for managing the PCs Trusted Platform Module (TPM).
After uninstalling Embassy (only partially done since the uninstall hung)
scp/sftp started to work.
So much for using my newfangled fingerprint reader....
www.wave.com provides a patch for the biolsp.dll that solves the problem.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html