This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Shift-KP+ and Shift-KP- keys in rxvt
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 00:47:47 -0400
- Subject: Re: Shift-KP+ and Shift-KP- keys in rxvt
- References: <RM2MSEM13a5sqMaSORH00006938@RM2MSEM1.emea.roche.com>
I have the rxvt 20050409-2 package installed. The on-the-fly font changing
keys Shift-KP+ and Shift-KP- do work in X mode, but do not work in native
windows mode. In SteveO's rxvt version these keys worked also in native
windows mode. Is there a new configuration setting I have missed?
Not that I know of. It's possible I missed a patch or two when creating
the new package -- I'll look into it. Thanks for the headsup.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html