This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Source C-code for shell (bash) that processes an asterisk as a special symbol
- From: "Alex Vinokur" <alexvn at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 13:21:04 +0300
- Subject: Re: Source C-code for shell (bash) that processes an asterisk as a special symbol
- References: <052720061303.17205.44784E19000C02B70000433522007374780A050E040D0C079D0A@comcast.net> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20060527175947.GA6770@trixie.casa.cgf.cx>
"Christopher Faylor" <email@example.com> wrote in message news:20060527175947.GA6770@trixie.casa.cgf.cx...
> However, just *use* the function like you would any other function.
> There is no need to locate the source code to use it. You don't need
> open.c to use open.
I need the glob.c source to do its porting to other OS.
email: alex DOT vinokur AT gmail DOT com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html