This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: \cygwin\bin\sh.exe: *** fatal error - couldn't allocate heap, Win32 error 487
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 20:15:29 -0400
- Subject: Re: \cygwin\bin\sh.exe: *** fatal error - couldn't allocate heap, Win32 error 487
- References: <251D2B65F6DECE47A69C7C3AB504D72FA340CA@namail2.corp.adobe.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Mark Bartel wrote:
Oops, here is the cygcheck.out.
Thank you. I'd recommend trying a snapshot and reporting back your results.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html