This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: SOLVED: sshd+ssh localhost connects, but don't reach the shell
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 23:24:12 -0400
- Subject: Re: SOLVED: sshd+ssh localhost connects, but don't reach the shell
- References: <BAY114-F13B634978FA54A3090EB1BF930@phx.gbl>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Vilar Camara wrote:
I'd really like to thank you for all your support tracing my problem.
I've uninstalled ZoneAlarm and everything works fine now.
Just an additional information: I've installed ZoneAlarm Free Edition
and sshd is working. My previouos complaints were about ZoneAlarm Pro.
So, it's something related to the Pro version.
Actually, it is the Pro version that's implicated most often with Cygwin-X
as well, if memory serves me correctly.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html