This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Trying to compile siproxd on cygwin
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 11:14:54 -0400
- Subject: Re: Trying to compile siproxd on cygwin
- References: <!~!UENERkVCMDkAAQACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABgAAAAAAAAAlHG5AM/MnEOuR6C3tkYdTMKAAAAQAAAAbTAhpqqZWEuahnFlUVLrlgEAAAAA@videotron.ca>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Nelson Pereira wrote:
Ok, the install went good, but the Service wont start.
Windows complains about:
This application has failed to start because cygosipparser2-3.dll was
Although the file is there @
But it is apparently not in the path that the server uses to run.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html