This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Some small doc bugs in cygwin and tar packages
- From: Eric Blake <ebb9 at byu dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com, rthorpe at realworldtech dot com
- Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 10:23:25 -0600
- Subject: Re: Some small doc bugs in cygwin and tar packages
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
According to Robert Thorpe on 5/29/2006 10:10 AM:
> Also the tar package does not install a man page - there again, I don't know if it should.
That's because the upstream tar package does not provide a man page. I'm
not really inclined to go creating man pages where upstream did not think
they were worth it; you can use 'info tar' instead.
Life is short - so eat dessert first!
Eric Blake email@example.com
volunteer cygwin tar maintainer
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v184.108.40.206 (Cygwin)
Comment: Public key at home.comcast.net/~ericblake/eblake.gpg
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html