This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How do I install files "dc.exe" and "file.exe" needed for GODI (Ocaml compiler) installation
- From: Cliff Hones <cliff at hones dot org dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 22:59:27 +0100
- Subject: Re: How do I install files "dc.exe" and "file.exe" needed for GODI (Ocaml compiler) installation
- References: <32790156.1148853179889.JavaMail.email@example.com>
> I have already installed cygwin on my windowsxp machine. I am lacking the files "dc.exe",
> "file.exe" and others which are supposed to reside in /bin if you are trying to install
> GODI (used for Ocaml compiler). I would like to install these .exe files and have
> (unsuccessfully) searched cygwin.com site to see if they are mentioned anywhere.
> I also ran setup again to see if they are referenced anywhere. Until I get them,
> I cannot install GODI. If anybody knows what I should do, I would greatly appreciate
> you letting me know.
Use the package search utility on the Cygwin home page to find which packages you need, and
then run setup again, and select those packages.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html