This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: multiple commands on a single line seem to run in the background automatically
- From: Dave <kilroyd at googlemail dot com>
- To: Valster Nico-anv009 <nvalster at motorola dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 20:28:20 +0100
- Subject: Re: multiple commands on a single line seem to run in the background automatically
- References: <7CFBCCAA27B7934C9307AB098F728A53539C13@zuk35exm61.ds.mot.com>
Valster Nico-anv009 wrote:
If I invoke the script like:
things work pretty well. However if I invoke it as
What happens if you invoke the script using a POSIX path?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html