This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: problem + workaround: system shared memory version mismatch detected
- From: noel at natnix dot com
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 11:29:28 -0700
- Subject: Re: problem + workaround: system shared memory version mismatch detected
- References: <20060526175942.GB18274@true> <447745FF.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: noel at burton-krahn dot com
Maybe putting the exact error message in the FAQ would make it more
google-friendly. My google search search for:
site:cygwin.com faq system shared memory version mismatch detected
Only turned up a lot of desperate posts with no clear solution. It
looks like a fairly common problem.
On Fri, May 26, 2006 at 02:16:31PM -0400, Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:
> Hey, wouldn't it be cool if we had a FAQ entry about this... hey we do!
> Will wonders never cease? ;-)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html