This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin: texi2dvi stumbles over texinfo.tex
- From: karl at freefriends dot org (Karl Berry)
- To: Ralf dot Wildenhues at gmx dot de
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com, bug-automake at gnu dot org, bug-texinfo at gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 17:04:15 -0500
- Subject: Re: Cygwin: texi2dvi stumbles over texinfo.tex
This line in fmtutil.cnf indicates the problem:
etex pdfetex language.def -translate-file=cp227.tcx *etex.ini
Either (1) the second word should be changed to "etex", or
(2) it should be arranged for "etex" in invoke pdfetex instead of etex.
E.g., make "etex" a link to pdfetex, instead of its own binary.
We do (2) for TeX Live.
I suspect you could also work around this Cygwin configuration bug by
setting TEX=tex before running texi2dvi.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html