This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: 1.5.19: Problem with ssh
- From: "Harig, Mark" <maharig at idirect dot net>
- To: "Eric Surjawinata" <esurjawinata at gmail dot com>
- Cc: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 16:34:56 -0400
- Subject: RE: 1.5.19: Problem with ssh
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Eric Surjawinata [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
> Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2006 4:33 PM
> To: Harig, Mark
> Subject: Re: 1.5.19: Problem with ssh
> Actually, you are correct. When I typed exit, I am back in the
> original session. I guess the login process was so silent, that I
> didn't even realize that I finally have the correct configuration.
The 'Last login: ...' message is the notice that you will see
that should let you know that you have logged on to the ssh
server, wherever that may be. You will see that message whether
you specify '-v' to ssh or not.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html