This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Replacement for sigtimedwait in cygwin ?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 18:37:41 -0400
- Subject: Re: Replacement for sigtimedwait in cygwin ?
- References: <4470E2F7.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, May 22, 2006 at 12:00:23AM +0200, Iztok Kobal wrote:
>sigtimedwait (signal.h, sys/signal.h) function is only enabled for
>RTEMS. Why so ?
Just sheer orneriness.
>If there is no workaround for sigtimedwait in cygwin, how to use
>pthreads-win32 in cygwin ?
Perhaps you'd like to provide a patch?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html