This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Deleting cygwin
- From: "Brett Serkez" <bserkez at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 10:24:30 -0400
- Subject: Re: Deleting cygwin
- References: <446DD3FF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
I am having a problem to remove the cygwin folder, it delete most files
but mail in some!
Looks like i dont have permitions to remove the folders :s
I tryed to Chmod it, but it says that it cant change permission!
So is there any other way to remove the folder and subfolders\files (
other than format c: ;) )
I had similar issues at one time. If you right click and go into the
properites for c:\cygwin you can 'take ownership' of all the files and
directories in the tree and then set protection so you have full
access (i.e. remove read-only...) to all files and directories in the
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html