This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Rsync invalid?!?
- From: "Brett Serkez" <bserkez at gmail dot com>
- To: npereira at videotron dot ca, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 11:01:30 -0400
- Subject: Re: Rsync invalid?!?
- References: <!~!UENERkVCMDkAAQACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABgAAAAAAAAAlHG5AM/MnEOuR6C3tkYdTMKAAAAQAAAAIcdCVPsXzk64bk9LunvBXQEAAAAA@videotron.ca>
I'm trying to get rsync to work, but I get this message:
Rsync ver = 2.6.6
WARNING: The rsync program: '/bin/rsync' is not valid.
Does anyone know why im getting this message?
Rsync runs on the client and the server. This message means they our
out of sync, no pun intended. The two programs have to support the
same protocol, which is implied by the version.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html