This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Internet Apps (cvs, lynx, svn) spits out an error about not being able to connect to the internet
- From: "Bryan D. Thomas" <cinder_bdt at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 18:43:03 -0700
- Subject: Re: Internet Apps (cvs, lynx, svn) spits out an error about not being able to connect to the internet
- References: <LLEBLEDLPAKFHFKGNDBMMEFHCBAA.email@example.com>
> BTW, is this a problem with Cygwin or is this a problem with my config?
Well, we can't diagnose your config because you haven't supplied it.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html